Pancakes are such a brilliant breakfast for the whole family, but the time spent by the oven flipping them can get a bit tedious when you are making a lot. These one tray pancakes make it so much easier! Just make the batter, pour it in a dish, add some fruit and pop it in the oven while everyone gets ready for the day!
For lots more exciting recipe ideas check out our exciting new cookbook! You Can Cook Tasty Food!
Teach children about the amazing power of food and how to feed themselves in a way which helps rather than hinders health!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml milk (or plant based)
- 100g almond flour
- 80g oats (use gluten free if preferred)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Food processor
- Baking dish (around 20cm by 20cm)
- nuts (almond)
- Preheat the oven to 170c (190c non fan assisted)
- Pop all of the ingredients (apart from the toppings) in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Grease your baking dish or line with parchment or foil and pour the batter in
- Top with your preferred toppings and bake for 25-30 mins until it starts to turn golden and you can pull a knife out clean
- Allow to cool a little and then cut into squares. Serve with Greek yogurt!