Frozen yogurt raspberries!
- Punnet of raspberries
- Natural yogurt (use dairy free if preferred)
- Container or plate to pop in the freezer
- Clean Calpol syringe (or piping bag)
- Dairy (optional)
- Make sure your Calpol syringe is clean and then fill it up with yogurt (you can use a piping bag if you don't have a Calpol syringe
- Fill each raspberry with yogurt and carefully place them in a container or on a plate
- Pop in the freezer for an hour to set and then enjoy!
Fun fact! Did you know that raspberries are actually not individual berries, but they are a cluster of many tiny fruits? Each raspberry contains about 100 tiny fruits, called drupelets. Each of these drupelets are filled with one seed!