Frozen yogurt bark!
This is such a great one to get the kids involved in! Ask them to choose their favourite toppings and mix it up each time you make it! We chose raspberries, blackberries and pumpkin seeds for this one, but you can add pretty much any fruit, nut or seed. Mango, chia seeds, raisins, pistachios, berries, hazelnuts, banana, desiccated coconut…maybe you could challenge them to create a rainbow bark?!
- 500g Greek yogurt (or dairy free alternative)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of your favourite toppings (chopped into small pieces if needed)
- Wooden spoon
- Baking tray
- Dairy (optional)
- Mix the yogurt and honey in a mixing bowl and add most of the toppings (leave a few to sprinkle on top at the end)
- Use a spatula to scrape it out onto a baking tray lined with foil
- Sprinkle with your remaining toppings and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Break the bark into pieces and serve
- You can store them in a food bag in the freezer (if you have any left!)