Melt in your mouth yumminess!
Frozen banana bites!
Our new favourite snack;these delicious little bites will be a huge hit with adults and children alike!
- 1 banana
- Nut butter of your choice (we used peanut butter)
Dark chocolate or make your own with (20g butter/coconut oil, 10g honey, 5g cacao powder)
- Small saucepan
- Small container for the freezer
- Parchment paper
- Dairy (optional)
- Slice your banana into thin pieces (2-3mm thick)
- Spread half of the slices onto your freezer container lined with parchment paper
- Spread a little nut butter on each slice and then top with the remaining banana slices to make little sandwiches
- Melt your chocolate or make your own by gently melting the butter and then mixing in the honey and cacao powder
- Pour the chocolate on top of the banana sandwiches and then freeze for an hour